Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Project 2011 CONFIRMED (in my sight)!!!!

I honestly don't even know why Screamscape is still deeming it a rumor after seeing a PDF file (XD), but Screamscape did post it:


2011/2012 - New Attractions - Rumor - (4/14/10) Doing a little research of my own, I found well over 700 pages of extra PDF documents regarding the new 2011 plans for Busch Gardens Tampa, including one in particular that actually contained what seems to be the entire plans for the new launched coaster itself.
I put it all together, highlighted all the important parts, detailing at least two primary launch track segments (though the ride may start off with a mini launch after the station, but I’m not sure), details runs through the canyon walls of what is currently Rhino Rallys water finale, runs through trenches in the ground under existing train tracks, new pathways, transfer tracks and much more. Check it out!
(4/14/10) BGT Guide has posted an incredible find… detailed plans filed by the park showing off new plans for pathway access and bridges that seem to create a new entrance into the Edge of Africa area between the train station and Rhino Rally. The plans also show off pretty much the large area I described as being affected months ago, ranging from demolition work in the water portion of Rhino Rally down through the Skyway station and all the way out and into the parking lot where a new temporary pathway will be located to allow guests to access the Egypt area of the park while everything in between will be under heavy construction. Check it out!


.

The PDF file has been removed, but BGTGuide did post the pics:

http://www.bgtguide.com/bgt/project2011
http://www.bgtguide.com/bgt/project2011/bgt2011layout (StarTrekGeek is me! I found it and posted it to Orlando United, so guess I'm the one who leaked the file)


Well, this pretty much lets the cat out of the bag... Busch Gardens is getting a new roller coaster for 2011! =D

No comments: