Saturday, April 10, 2010

BGT Stanleyville Theme Improvements

I love Busch Gardens, especially the Stanleyville section (it has THE best roller coaster in the world!). There's just one ride that needs more theming.

The ride that needs more theming... Stanleyville Falls Flume.

It's completely outdated with the newer Stanleyville theming. It's also not as exciting as the other log flumes I've been on (Splash Mountain, Dudley).

Not saying it's a terrible attraction (it's actually kinda fun). Just thought of an improvement. Here's my idea:

1. Once the 2011 coaster opens (along with a dark ride, if they can do it), they can temporarily close the log flume to add more excitement and theming.

2. They should add at least a 20 feet to the last hill (I'd do 200 ft, but SheiKra or space could interfere).

3. Heavily wood some parts of the ride.

4. Add some SheiKra style buildings!!! It will make it look great! Cover the back sections especially! =D

5. Repaint the logs.

6. Some effects in the buildings, like a water sprayer to give more excitement.

I also think Stanleyville Theater could use some SheiKra style stuff too.

But here's something shocking... someone actually dislikes SheiKra's queue line! I love the queue line... maybe it's because I love the ride in general. =)

No comments: