Friday, April 23, 2010

Chopping Block Update #1

From April at IOACentral:

I think that survey is going through the different attractions. I remember one day it was one set of attractions, another a different set with E.T. and Twister and now I'm hearing about Poseidon's Fury.


Ah, now I can finally make my decision on what should go! =)

Now here's Poseidon's Fury story:

Poseidon's Fury wasn't always the PF it is today. Originally when it opened, the storyline was that a tour guide by the name of the "Keeper" wove a tale about the great lost city of Atlantis and an epic battle between Zeus and Poseidon. The Keeper leads the guests to the temple of Poseidon, where he appeared and welcomed guests to their new permanent home. Then, the Keeper reveals himself as Zeus, and an epic battle occurs. Poseidon's Fury was then changed to the storyline it has today. In November 2008, the water vortex was removed and replaced by mist.

My opinion:

Personally I say get rid of it. It was disappointing before, and without the water vortex, it is bound to be more disappointing. The newer storyline is cheesy and lackluster. Can we please just tear that thing down already for something better after HP opens???

Wait... remember that Odyssey-themed water ride I thought of a few months ago. Maybe they should replace PF with that.

If Poseidon's Fury gets chosen for removal over JNNB, then I'll be happy.

So yeah, I vote getting rid of Poseidon's Fury! THAT'S FINAL!!!!!!

No comments: