Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rockit Update

Well the good news is the only thing left is the big banner on the vertical lift. The bad news is that they have 3 problems with the train. Well, I don't think there is too much of a problem. I don't even know what they are. Besides, if there is a problem, they could fix it. The people at IOACentral are, of course giving up hope. But I don't have any worry. Here is a quote from T-1Million:

Universal spends over 45 million dollars on an unthemed coaster with MP3s, LED lights on the trains and installed video cameras where they will charge you to edit and receive your experience.

Meanwhile other attractions around the resort have missing effects, prices are going up, There is an empty building begging for some sort of show or experience like Murder She Wrote was and Fear Factor Live is still somehow alive.

I am really not liking the 'new' Universal.

That guy thinks it is unthemed. I do not think that at all. I've seen Rockit in the band trip. It doesn't ruin any form of theming. I wanted to put it there for you to laugh. XD. But I have to agree with him on the Fear Factor thing:

I WANT THAT SHOW OUT OF UNIVERSAL!!!!!!! ARE YOU GONNA GET IT OUT OR WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

I still have hopes for Mamma Mia to replace that ugly show.

No comments: