Tuesday, August 4, 2009

China Dinosaur Park Coaster

I was trying to find some information on where the yellow B&M is going. No commenting boards know. I was checking the Roller Coaster Database to see if that showed anything and I happened to stumble into this:

http://www.rcdb.com/4522.htm

There is a coaster being built in this Chinese theme park: China Dinosaur Park. According to the link, it will be a looping coaster and will open 2010. Interesting...

I know it doesn't say B&M is the manufacturer, but I'm just guessing it will be the yellow B&M. The manufacturer is unknown at this time. I don't know much about this park or even the opening date of the park. All I know is that there is another coaster in that park: Whirling Dinosaur Car. I'm just making a guess that the new coaster there (whatever it is) will be the yellow B&M. It is also worth mentioning that China recently got a plethora of B&Ms (Crystal Wings, Vertical Coaster, and the unknown Dive Machine). Also, some recent B&Ms for China were made in the Ohio Plant.

No comments: