Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back From SeaWorld

Two days ago (if you count midnight), I have returned from SeaWorld. I have ridden every B&M in Florida... even the new coaster: Manta. I loved that ride and it is my favorite in SeaWorld <3. You have your head down and face first. What I absolutely love about Manta is that it gives you the sensation of flying. It was just so awesome, I had to make up a new word for it! :) The queue had some really exemplary theming and rock work. Not only that, but the queue had an aquarium that could be seen from both the queue and the non-rider aquarium. Manta started a new generation of queues. I think Manta is worth everything SeaWorld built last year. I've gotten the Manta ride photo and Kraken ride photo. Here are the list of rides I have ridden during my trip to SeaWorld:

1. Manta (B&M Flying Coaster)
2. Kraken (B&M Floorless Coaster)
3. Stingray Underwater Viewing (Aquarium) (Manta's Other Aquarium)
4. Sea Lion & Otter Stadium (Stunt Show)
5. Manta (B&M Flying Coaster)
6. Shamu Stadium (Stunt Show)
7. Shark Encounter (Aquarium)
8. Journey to Atlantis (Water Coaster)
9. Kraken (B&M Floorless Coaster)
10. Wild Arctic (Motion Simulator)

P.S.: I did not do much today because of the rain, but my trip was worth it... so was Manta.

No comments: