Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Disney Trip Day 3 (Animal Kingdom)

Day 3 (6/13/09) Animal Kingdom

Last day here in Disney. Here are some pics from the first time we went to Animal Kingdom:



















DUCK! Now that is one big butt!



















We are in Animal Kingdom. Note the iconic Tree of Life behind me.
























That's me in the It's Tough to be a Bug waiting room. There are a plethora of bugs on me! GET THEM OFF!



















The bugs were wiped off me when I rode the Kali River Rapids.



















Mom took this picture. I just love the theming.



















See, no more bugs!



















Yet, I decided to ride it again.



















I love water rides, especially river rapids.



















Bats!



















More bats! O_o



















Well, we are on a safari tour.



















Look at them.



















Anandapur and I.



















The Flights of Wonder show.



















I had to show you this close-up. Those look like "Hidden Mickeys."



















Well, well, well! Goofy! XD



















"Hoo-yulp!" That's Goofy's laugh. Goofy looks like he is off on a safari. Note: This is actually a parade.



















Goofy looks like he is laughing. Take note of the Disney flag on his truck.



















To wrap it up: me encountering Rafiki. He is my favorite Disney character.

Tahali (that is how you say "bye" in Swahili, a person named Innocent taught me that on the way to Rafiki's Planet Watch).

I expect to put up the pictures from the Band Trip (5/8/09) here soon.

No comments: