Thursday, July 23, 2009

Official Trip Announcement

Well, it is official. We are going on a trip this weekend. But there is a slight change in plans. Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit might not open this weekend so we aren't going to Universal. Instead, we are going to SeaWorld. I haven't been to SeaWorld since I was little. I did not ride Kraken or Manta yet. I didn't ride Kraken, because I was too small and I, of course, had that coaster phobia. I didn't ride Manta, because it wasn't open (it just opened two months ago). Now, I guarantee to you Bloggers that I will ride it. I have been on all other B&Ms in Florida: Dueling Dragons (both), Incredible Hulk Coaster, Kumba, Montu, and SheiKra. The only two left are Kraken and Manta. Once I ride them, I will have ridden all B&Ms in Florida. I was thinking of getting a ride photo from Kraken, but my dad already has one with Charles. We are definitely getting the Manta ride photo. I will also get a Manta T-shirt for high school. Best of all, that ticket will be good till the end of the year. So we are going to Busch Gardens on Thanksgiving. On my birthday, we will be going to Universal. So my time lapse:

(7/26/09) SeaWorld
(Thanksgiving) Busch Gardens Africa
(Birthday) Universal Orlando Resort


We will leave Saturday and will go to SeaWorld on Sunday.

No comments: