Monday, July 13, 2009

7/13/09 Rockit News, Potter News, and Universal Trip

The new Universal brochure has come out and it says that Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit will open this month. A few days before, I heard rumors of a July 22nd opening date. I hope they are right this time. Last time they mentioned an opening date, it was July 3rd and it ended up not happening. I really hope they are right. As for the rings and the banner: I really hope they are up by the end of the week. I AM SICK OF WAITING! >:( They do realize that it takes a day to install the rings, right? The banner will be quick too. MORE NEWS: The rumored Universal trip is rumored to commence August. All depends if Rockit is open. If we go, we will ride Rockit and Dueling Dragons one last time. Screamscape reported today that Dueling Dragons may close at the end of August to become Dragon Challenge (part of the new Harry Potter island). The Flying Unicorn will become the Flying Hippogriff (as I expected). Anyways, yeah there is a huge possibility for the Universal trip. :)

P.S.: I will be going to Sawgrass Mills Mall to get that Universal brochure. I might post a picture of it tomorrow.

No comments: