Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Universal This Summer?

There are rumors that we might be going to Universal this summer as soon as Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit opens. I just can't take waiting anymore. As of today, the only stuff Rockit needs to get installed is the rings (maybe the lift banner). A person at IOACentral said last month that there was a problem with the rings on the lift. As of yesterday, the problems seemed to have been fixed, so I am expecting the rings to go up later this week (as well as the banner, if it happens). The brackets for the rings are already up. It will not be long now. :) Anyway, yeah we might be going to Universal this summer to see Rockit and how the new Harry Potter island is doing. I really hope so. Only one time, I rode a roller coaster with music and that was Rock N' Rollercoaster at Hollywood Studios. I never got to choose music though, so this is first time. Here is how you are supposed to do it:

1. You choose the genre.
2. You choose the artist.

Hopefully, I will announce soon.

No comments: