Friday, October 8, 2010

More On HP Phase 2

From Teebin at Orlando United:

Ok kids... this probably has nothing to do with WWoHP... but a contract has been picked up for demolition of something big at UOR. I have no idea what it is and it could be backstage stuff, one of the older buildings perhaps. Perhaps the supervisors building behind Sinbad or PF that has been spoken of. This is not comptroller hype, it is a word spoken into my ear just a short time ago. It sounded big because I know details I cannot repeat here. It is happening... contract awarded... so what is it? Any guesses?


If this does have to do with WWOHP Phase 2, I think it might be the supervisor building he mentioned. If I can assume correct, I believe he could be referring to this building:



If this is the building (and if this is involved with Phase 2), then that pretty much exposes where Phase 2 will go up.

This should be interesting.

No comments: