Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Opinion on What Themes the Rumored Universal Water Park should have

I just took the survey (as of 6:21 pm), and at one point I was asked which of the following themes (I had to choose 5) I would want in a Universal water park:

SpongeBob/Bikini Bottom
Pirate
Dr. Seuss
Shrek
Old Time TV
Superheroes
Wild West Waterpark
Simpsons
Mix of Universal characters
South Pole (with penguins)
Men in Black
Hollywood magic
Steve Spielberg movies
Wizard of Oz
Christmas All Year
Lord of the Rings
Terminator
Harry Potter
Jurassic Park
Exotic Beach
MTV
Madagascar
Scooby Doo

Now of all the ones just listed, I want a SpongeBob theme the most (not only because I'm a SpongeBob fan, but I also think this is the one that says "water park" the most).

I also chose the mix of Universal characters, Steve Spielberg movies, Jurassic Park, and Madagascar options.

I remember when I was in Säntispark, in a salt water pool. When we got outside, I saw a pipe that blasted water on people. That's what gave me the idea of a mix of Universal characters theme (I envisioned a Woody Woodpecker laugh, and then the water blasted).

Steve Spielberg films... yep, they too can be epic as indoor/outdoor water slides and lazy rivers.

Jurassic Park, even though IOA already has one, can also make a nice section. My best guess is that this should have a Wildebeest-style water slide (indoor and outdoor) and have dark ride elements.

Madagascar also says "water park."

BTW, imagine stuff like Terminator in a water park! Haha, that would be funny... XD Nope (sorry Schwarzenegger). =P

No comments: