Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Duel to the Death

Recently, Matt Giraud, Alison Iraheta, and Danny Gokey were kicked off American Idol. I was happy about Matt's departure, but then I did not know what to think anymore. I like everyone on the top 4. Alison left, which left me ANGERED! -_- I almost swore! But I did not, because, on the bright side, Alison will have a CD, and I will be the first. :) I think Alison left, because America does not know good music (sigh). It would have been great for Alison to go against Adam in the final. After Alison, Danny left. I just felt bad for him, since he and Adam were friends. Now it is:

Adam Lambert vs. Kris Allen

Who do I think will win?

I am quite discombobulated. Adam is a great singer, and knows great talent, but all the girls are into Kris. So I do not know. Then again, Mom told me Kris told the public he is married, and the girls said, "You shouldn't have done that, now we're going to vote you out!" Guess it might be Kris's time to lose.

Who do I think deserves to win?

I think Adam Lambert deserves to win.

No comments: