Saturday, April 25, 2009

Poor Anoop and Lil...

Last American Idol, there was a double elimination. Yes, Simon mentioned it last week when they saved Matt Giraud. Lil Rounds and Anoop Desai were the two contestants eliminated. To be honest, I feel bad for them, especially Anoop. When the Top 13 began, I was hoping Anoop would leave... but I regret it. Poor Anoop and Lil. :( It seriously sucks they got kicked out. I hope Matt leaves soon. Yeah, at first I liked his singing, but the night before Megan Joy left, I was starting to expect Matt to leave soon, because the judges didn't like his performance. After Matt was saved, I figured Matt would leave next week. He sucked that night before the double elimination, and I thought Lil did good. Matt should've gone... but NO! Instead they kicked out Lil instead of Matt, which SERIOUSLY stinks! -_-