Saturday, May 16, 2009

Band Trip

Last friday, May 8th, 2009, I went to Universal as part of a band trip. We played these at CityWalk:

1. Spider-Pig
2. Golden Eagle March
3. St. Petersburg March
4. English Suite (Buckingham Palace)
5. I'm a Believer
6. Imperrium

After that, we went to Islands of Adventure. I rode these rides with my group before the midday check point in front of the temporary entrance of Dueling Dragons (due to Potter construction):

1. Spider-Man
2. Popeye
3. Ripsaw Falls

After midday check point:

4. Dueling Dragons (Fire)
5. Incredible Hulk Coaster (1st time)
6. Incredible Hulk Coaster (2nd time)
7. Dr. Doom's Fearfall (1st time)
8. Dr. Doom's Fearfall (2nd time)
9. Spider-Man (2nd time)
10. Dueling Dragons (Ice)
11. Jurassic Park River Adventure
12. Incredible Hulk Coaster (3rd time)

Then we went home.

P.S.: Last time I went to IOA, they were putting up the supports for Hogwarts, but now it is surrounded by brick. They also began work on Hogsmeade, closed Flying Unicorn, and began work on the entrance from the Lost Continent.

P.S.S.: I saw Rockit for the first time in real life. IT IS HUGE! I thought to myself, "Open the ride Universal! I demand that you open it! I want to ride it! Now!"

No comments: