Saturday, July 26, 2008

Trip

It's now official: we're going to Busch Gardens, like I said earlier on July 21, 2008. My mother bought the tickets yesterday. We shall leave the house to Tampa on Wednesday July 30, 2008, go to Busch Gardens on Thursday July 31, 2008, go to Naples on Friday August 1, 2008, and finally return on Saturday August 2, 2008. Now I have a reserved space for ride photos of me on the Kumba and SheiKra, which I'll get on this future trip. I already have ride photos of me on the Gwazi (with dad, and my brother Charles) (in Busch Gardens, when I was little), the Giant Dipper (with the same people) (Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, California, a year after I conquered my roller coaster phobia), the Incredible Hulk Coaster (with only dad) (Islands of Adventure on my January 20, 2008 trip I mentioned earlier, after the comment stating the rumor of me going to Busch Gardens), and Ripsaw Falls (with dad, Uncle Scott, Aunt Debbie, and my cousin Sara) (also at Islands of Adventure on my June 6, 2008 trip I mentioned earlier).

No comments: