Monday, July 21, 2008

Fake Closure

In Universal Studios Florida, the Terminator 2: 3D is rumored to close. I don't think it's closing though. That ride is a real hit. I heard that a kid said the 3D doesn't work anymore and it was on December. When I went to Universal in December and June, the 3D was working perfectly. That guy wasn't wearing his 3D glasses correctly. I think if the ride closes, a lot of fans and guests (like me) will be angered. The only rides they should get rid of and replace are Fear Factor LIVE! and Poseidon's Fury. Those two bore me. They could've done better with Poseidon's Fury, like make it a water roller coaster like Journey to Atlantis in Sea World. Plus, in Fear Factor LIVE!, the undesirable food made me want to barf.

P.S.: I've also went to Universal last January, but I didn't get to go on Terminator.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

I don't think the "kid was lying". I believe he was just mistaken. He probably thought the 3D wasn't working because he was using the glasses incorrectly OR it is possible that there was some kind of mechanical breakdown. You read a lot of things that are just plain wrong on the INTERNET, but often they are wrong because of ignorance rather than malice!