Monday, July 21, 2008

Breaking News!

RUMOR: I think in a few days, I'm going to Busch Gardens in Tampa. I think I'm going on the roller coasters. The roller coasters I went on are the Python (now closed and replaced by Jungala), Scorpion, and Gwazi. I didn't go on the Kumba or Montu because I was too small for those rides, and my roller coaster phobia (which I conquered two years ago when I went on the Ice Dragon in Dueling Dragons for the 1st time). I didn't go on the SheiKra or Cheetah Chase, because last time I went to Busch Gardens was when I was really little and they opened when I was growing up. I heard rumors that the SheiKra has a 90 DEGREE DROP!!! WOW! Please post it either on my GMail or on my blog. This remains a rumor: it's possible that we may cancel the trip.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

Hotel is already booked. We are going.