Friday, July 11, 2008

My Reaction

Listener, I also don't know what Project Strongarm is. I definitely agree with you when you said that the Nicktoon characters are badly needed heroes for children, and that the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit will be as cool as the Hulk. Compared to the new coasters, the Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit isn't all fast. I mean, look at the Kingda Ka (located at Six Flags Great Adventure), it's 128 miles per hour. It is the fastest and tallest roller coaster in the world. I also think it is absurd that Universal won't renew its license agreement with Nick. The characters are so cute and the attraction is very popular, and it would be a shame to lose it all.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

You should post your letter on the blog here so others can also express their discontent with Jimmy Neutron closing (if that happens).