Monday, October 5, 2009

Universal Future #2 Returns

I know this is Wikipedia, but I was researching stuff like how Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast began planning when I came across this disturbing sentence:

"Closure
The contract for "Nicktoon Blast" expires in 2010, which may cause the ride to close if the contract is not renewed. However, it is possible that Universal may renew their contract with Nickelodeon in order to allow the attraction to run the same number of years as Hanna-Barbera, which ran for 13 years."

So plans to remove it are still alive and well? I hope JNNB lasts for a little bit more. I know some people think it is not appropriate for adults, but my whole family liked it. I find it shocking that if Universal does not renew the contract, it's over. Not to mention the fact that Jimmy Neutron is one of the only family attractions at USF outside KidZone. Also, when BTTF was being converted to Simpsons Ride, Jimmy Neutron served as a substitute favorite for USF to me. Even though Simpsons Ride is my new favorite, JNNB is still a great attraction to me.


No comments: