Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busch Gardens Photos (July 31, 2008)

Finally they're here. Four days before the Thanksgiving trip to Busch Gardens and the pictures of the July trip to Busch Gardens have arrived. I was hoping to do this before the trip and I did. Here are the pics:

Day 1:



















That's me with a rain poncho. The reason why I'm wearing a rain poncho is because it initially rained when I got off the tram. The Montu was on-and-off opened. Speaking of Montu, there is a bus behind me called the "Montu Express Tour."



















That's me "driving" a car with a lion on it! AHHH! lol. Anyways, this was in the Nairobi section of the park.



















There's a donkey in the Clydesdale Hamlet, and its with me.



















Finally, someone other than me! That's mom on the Serengeti Express.
























There it is! SHEIKRA! America's first dive machine!
























I cannot wait to go on this!
























In four days, I shall return to go on it!



















That's the Lion side of the Gwazi behind those trees. I think that's us on it.



















As you can see, that's the Montu, my favorite ride in Busch Gardens other than the Kumba. It looks like its leaving the station. After I got off the Lion's side of the Gwazi, I rushed over to the Montu before it rains. I reached the station in time but it rained and I stayed there for 45 minutes or so. If you look more close through the light, you can see my dad and I.



















There's the Hospitality House in Bird Gardens. After the Montu, I went to Bird Gardens after I ate at the Crown Colony restaurant (which I remember eating before when I was little). We took shelter there at first and later at the Montu gift shop next day. I love the topiaries. SheiKra's in the background.



















Close-up on the sign. SheiKra's still in the background.



















There is one of those Land of the Dragons attractions that made me feel a year younger, and my dad's on it.



















Now I've joined his party.

No comments: