Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busch Gardens Photos (August 1, 2008)

Day 2:



















That's the SheiKra. Dad's on it.



















That's dad's 2nd time on the SheiKra.



















There's the Tidal Wave water ride.



















There's us dropping on the ride.



















That's dad and I after we dropped on Tidal Wave. I was in my bathing suit because I didn't want to get my other clothes wet.



















This time, we noticed who took the picture and that was mom.



















After I got off Tidal Wave, I put my regular clothes back on.



















There's dad and I, while wearing silly hats, taking shelter in the Montu gift shop during a storm.



















Mom's wearing another silly hat.



















Goats...



















...flamingos...



















...bulls...



















...rhinos...



















...and crocodiles. All on Rhino Rally. Too bad the water section of the ride is closed.:(. Well, maybe the water section of the ride will be opened this Thanksgiving. I hope so, because that's the best part.



















That's me with a statue of a turtle.



















That's the Scorpion, the oldest still-operating roller coaster in Busch Gardens Africa. We're on the 7th row.



















Here we are. Mom zoomed in and took a picture of us at the final brakes.



















That's dad and I on the Wild Surge in the new Jungala area, which used to be the Python which closed 2006. Wild Surge's like a kiddie version of Dr. Doom's Fearfall at IOA.



















Here's a map of Jungala. This is the last picture mom took of Busch Gardens until 4 days from now.

No comments: