Friday, November 28, 2008

Balls of Steel

Attention commenters of "Through My Eyes" (listener and anomiverse), I have breaking news. I have... BALLS OF STEEL! I have TITANIUM TESTICLES! I bet you're all wondering why I'm saying this. It's because... I HAVE GONE ON THE SHEIKRA TODAY FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! As part of my trip to Busch Gardens, I have gone on the SheiKra 3 times today for the first time ever! YES! That's one Thanksgiving gift I'll never forget! Here are the rides I have gone on today:

Day #1:

1. Montu (Steel/Inverted Coaster) - Egypt
2. Skyride (Sky Ride)* - Egypt/Stanleyville
3. Ubanga-Banga Bumper Cars (Bumper Cars) - Congo
4. Kumba (Steel Coaster) - Congo
5. SheiKra (Steel/Floorless/Dive Coaster)* - Stanleyville
6. SheiKra 2nd time (Steel/Floorless/Dive Coaster) - Stanleyville
7. Sandstorm (Orbiter) - Timbuktu
8. Land of the Dragons (Playground) - Bird Gardens
9. SheiKra 3rd time (Steel/Floorless/Dive Coaster) - Stanleyville
10. Gwazi (Lion) (Wooden/Dueling Coaster) - Morocco
11. Gwazi (Tiger) (Wooden/Dueling Coaster) - Morocco

Day #2:

1. Rhino Rally (Safari) - Nairobi
2. Scorpion (Steel Coaster) - Timbuktu
3. Carousel Caravan (Merry Go 'Round) - Timbuktu
4. Cheetah Chase (Wild Mouse Coaster)* - Timbuktu
5. Ubanga Banga Bumper Cars (Bumper Cars) - Congo
6. Jungle Flyers (Flyers)* - Jungala
7. Treetop Trails (Playground) - Jungala
8. Kumba (Steel Coaster) - Congo
9. Gwazi (Lion) (Wooden/Dueling Coaster) - Bird Gardens
10. Montu (Steel/Inverted Coaster) - Egypt

P.S.: Last time I went to Busch Gardens (last summer), the Skyride was closed for both days. This time, it was open. The water section of Rhino Rally was closed last time too, but this time it was open.

P.S.S.: Day #1: I've got a SheiKra shirt the first time I rode it. When I went on it the 2nd time, I bought the ride photo. When I went on it the 3rd time, the videos were out of order as it was dark, so I bought the video of us on it the 2nd time, despite the fact that the sun blocked the first part of the video as we looked down from the top.

P.S.S.S.: Day #2: We were supposed to leave by 1:00 pm. After we got off Kumba, it was nearly 1 pm. So I had to choose either SheiKra or Montu. Dad chose Montu (claiming that it was scarier), so I followed him. Still, I wish I have gone on the SheiKra a 4th time.

P.S.S.S.S.: Coming soon to my blog is:

*Photos from the trip.
*Video of me on SheiKra
*Main photo replacement. You notice the photo of me with the Horton vehicle on the Caro-Seuss-el. That's going to be replaced soon with a photo of me by the splash down of the SheiKra.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

What a great trip! I had so much fun.