Monday, December 13, 2010

Park Updates #7

Harry Potter USH:

From Screamscape:

???? - Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Under Consideration - (12/13/10) The buzz about the possibility of a second Wizarding World of Harry Potter coming to Universal Hollywood has got some of the big Hollywood gossip hounds talking now. The news we revealed even made the headlines over at Perez Hilton, though for some reason they chose to link to our news indirectly through a posting at MuggleNet instead of coming right to the source, but what can you do, right?
Of course from what I’ve been told, Universal is 100% at this point, and like the Universal Orlando project, the fate of it all lies once again in the hand of JK Rowling. Of course this may not be the end-all either as there may be another mystery project in development between Universal Creative and JK Rowling as well… hmmm. More on this later.


Well, if this is true, HP is bound to come to California soon... I hope so! With me being a huge Harry Potter fan, I think "the more Potter, the better!" =D

Trike Encounter Returns:

Well, after months of speculation, the Trike Encounter in Jurassic Park (at IOA) has reopened today:

http://orlandoparksnews.blogspot.com/2010/12/breaking-news-triceratops-discovery.html

Well, JP does need more things to do... I hope this is their first step. Then maybe a Raptor Encounter, a Pteranodon Flyers redo to Canopy Flyers, and a B&M 4D/Wing Rider using the Pteranodon theme.

I305:

From Screamscape Twitter:

PKD Fans, John Pagel (PR Mgr) will be live on In The Loop tonight at 8pm EST, talking about Intimidator 305.


I can't see the video tonight (because its almost bedtime), but I wonder if this involves the rumored reprofile. I can't wait to see.

Cheetah Hunt:

As of now, the track has been complete from the final brake run, through the station, the first launch, first turn, first trench, second launch, and half of the Windcatcher Tower (with the supports for it up too). I wonder if before winter break, they will complete the tower and the second trench, or if they'll just complete the tower.

Either way, I'm getting excited! =D

X-Raptor:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56021&start=400#p971151

As of December 5, 2010, X Raptor is complete, with the over-banked turn after the first drop up.

Hmmm... I wonder when I'll see one of these go up in the USA (I know, I keep saying it)...

No comments: