Thursday, December 16, 2010

Krake and Cheetah Hunt

Krake:

Heide Park posted a pic of Krake's train being made:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476440646628&set=a.145015986628.111800.120907856628



That train looks so... dive machine-y... so... BEAUTIFUL!!! I don't really see floor (but they're not done with the train, so who knows), so could this be floorless (correct me if this has been announced or not)?

I would love to see one of these new Dive Machines go up in America in the near future (I came up with one for SeaWorld Orlando... and with one rumored to be going up at Hersheypark, hmmm...). =D

Cheetah Hunt:

The Windcatcher Tower "figure-8" is complete as of yesterday, and they've started on the 130 ft. drop into the second trench.

I'm going to California this winter break (leaving tomorrow) and when I return, I'm going to see Cheetah Hunt! =D Can't wait!

No comments: