Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's Up With Intimidator 305??

Okay, before I go to the topic, I'm just going to say what has been happening so far with I305 (this season).

April 10, 2010 - Anti rollback problems (later got fixed).

May 14, 2010 - Trims have been added to the first drop to reduce the intensity.

May 19, 2010 - A new test seat has appeared, showing a softer restraint system (I don't know when, but later it disappeared that month).

June 23, 2010 - I305 only ran one train today, as the other was in tarps. Rumor has it, there will be new restraints on the trains.

June 24, 2010 - New straps have been added to the train.

Now today, Coaster Crew posted an interesting pic:



Now, now, don't panic. Just because the track pieces have been removed doesn't mean a removal of this ride, as there are no rumors of a removal.

Now, the current rumors range from a variety of possibilities, from the removal of the first drop trims to a new Millenium Force-style overbanked turn (the first turn). In any case, it should be interesting to see what will happen. Hopefully a new turn (though I kind of doubt it)! =D

No comments: