Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Updates of the Intimidators #7

Arrgh... I've been wanting to say this for a while. Uh... Ah yes... INTIMIDATOR 305's WEBCAM IS CRAP:



















It has been like that for a WEEK! Argh! >=( Does Kings Dominion even realize how crappy the webcam is?! They should get something like Carowinds' webcam! I'm just sick of looking at this picture! I can't even see anything anymore!

Anyways, I've heard that the trains for I305 are on site (it may be a joke, but IDK). Carowinds' trains, I know, are on site as of January 11, 2010, so I expect testing to begin sometime this month. Queue and entrance work is occuring with Intimidator at Carowinds too.

I saw a video of I305 showing the coaster, and it seems like the gift shop is vertical.

I'll keep you updated... and I'll write a letter to KD saying that they better have a new better webcam! ARGH...

No comments: