Friday, February 26, 2010

Dueling Dragons Closes Today!

From Captainwalker42 at Orlando United:

"I rode DD three times today, one on Ice and twice o Fire to see the pieces of the train. I saw the pieces of a Fire Dragon on the ground in a row, but didn't see any new pieces. There was something covered with a tarp next to the pieces, so I assume this was the rumored new dragon shells. I asked two attendants about the ride, and they both confirmed that today was indeed the last day of DD. I can't wait to see what's going to start happening once tomorrow rolls around. I hope we'll still be able to get cool photographs since a lot of great viewpoints of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade were from the DD queue."

Well, farewell Dueling Dragons. After two years of avoiding... it's finally happening...

=(

But, the good news is... HP is coming closer!!!!!!!!!

=D

No comments: