Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh... my... goodness...

Well, it is finally out... a commercial for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (by vetty at youtube). Wow, the background music is awesome and the island is cool.

Speaking of HP, here is an update from Orlando United:

http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9&page=140

Courtesy of BriMan:



















What is that beautiful looking castle?



















To think, this was just home to the Dueling Dragons entrance. In 2008-2009, there was dirt. In March, vertical construction on Hogsmeade began. Facades started going up summer. Now, it is almost done.



















On December 21, 2007, mom took pics of me and my relatives from Brazil on the Flying Unicorn. The background of a pic with me showed ground clearing (for Hogwarts), but I did not take note, because I did not know of the HP island until the next day, the same day I found out about the Simpsons Ride. I remember when I was with Sara on June 6, 2008, and I saw supports for Hogwarts (I should've taken a picture). I did not know what it was for, but I speculated that it will be for Harry Potter. And in the May 8, 2009 Band Trip, Hogwarts was now concrete, the Flying Unicorn closed, Dueling Dragons had a temporary entrance, and Hogsmeade was under construction. It is just amazing that it went from dirt to this big land. I can't wait to go there on my birthday to ride Rockit and to see HP for the last time under construction.



















I don't know what this for, but some speculate it is the greenhouse or the walkthrough around Hogwarts.

Anyway, I'm going to Busch Gardens in a few hours.

Thanks BriMan for the pics.


No comments: