Friday, November 13, 2009

Fear Factor Update

I got some good/bad news and some bad news.

Bad news: My letter did not go through. I'm not really allowed to send in letters to Universal displaying ideas. But hey, I understand.

Good/bad news: Here is a quote from myName3:

"I heard from a reliable source that the Fear Factor actors lost their positions. Before the company just relocated them to different locations. When they announced that it would go seasonal, the news reported that no one lost their jobs. If this is true then Universal is closing the show. The real question is will universal just have another empty spot (I am looking at you Herc and Zina and the toon theater!)

Since Universal didn’t have a very good summer because of the Rockit misfire the cheapest show would be the Wild West Show. Most of the scenery is already there."

My reaction:

While I do feel bad for the people who lost their jobs (dang this economy =( ), if this is true, I'm glad Fear Factor will be gone for good!

While it is a shame that they have some empty places like Hercules & Zena and the Toon Lagoon Theater (there might be something new there though), sue me but I'd rather they keep it empty then putting a Wild Wild Wild West show there (there is a reason why they closed it in the first place).

I'd rather see something NEW like... I don't know... something Broadway style, not like Creature From the Black Lagoon (even though I got to admit, it is an interesting idea).

No comments: