Friday, June 26, 2009

Disney Trip Day 1 (EPCOT)

Day 1 (6/11/09) EPCOT

The Disney Pics have finally arrived. We started off with EPCOT:
























Dad and I in front of the iconic Spaceship Earth.



















Dad and I in Canada.



















Mom and I in front of the hotel we stayed in. ;)
























"Who is it?"



















Me in a log cabin home to the Circlevision 360 show. I ended up leaving, because I thought it was raining later.



















Mom and some beautiful landscaping.



















Sir Gallagher, Sir Lancelot, a sweet lady, a host, and King Arthur.



















Wait a second, this sweet lady is actually an evil witch. O_o. WHOA, HOW I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!! lol



















"Wooh! I am the king, baby!" I'm not joking, he actually said that.



















Now the thing that got me interested was some construction walls between the Morocco and France pavilions. What could it be? Landscaping? A new pavilion (Austria, Russia, Spain, Greece, etc.)?



















Close-up. I later found out today that it was for landscaping.



















A guy struggles to keep his balance.



















"S'il vous plaƮt ne pas tomber!" It means "Please don't fall!" in French.



















Oh my...

Well, to make the story short, he came back down.



















We're in Japan! Yeah!



















The Matsurika Drummers sound great!



















Now that's what I call music culture!



















Me in Norway... or Germany.



















Me with Chum, a mako shark from "Finding Nemo."



















Me with Anchor, a hammerhead shark from "Finding Nemo." Hammerheads are my favorite type of shark. I find their head structure interesting. Oh and, (ahem!) "Fish are friends, not food!"



















And to wrap it up, a fireworks show.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

Read this and tell me what you think:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN3143303120090831