Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Disney Trip (1/24/09)

The pictures have arrived. Here are some pics from my birthday trip to Disney:



















Here is Space Mountain. Right now, it is getting a rehab that will last all year. Anyway, this was taken from the monorail.



















Well, we have arrived at Magic Kingdom. I think the WDW Railroad should be renamed Magic Kingdom Railroad, since the entire place we're in is WDW, and the railroad here is for Magic Kingdom only. Here is my plan, the resort should have a resort-wide railroad connecting all parks and name that WDW Railroad.



















The floral Mickey kinda looks like a dollar bill with Mickey. So here is what I like to call the "Mickey Dollar Bill."



















That's myself filming dad in front of the Cinderella Castle with his iPhone.



















That's me in the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway queue.



















That's me driving on the speedway.



















Another pic.



















That's me and my best friend, dad. Then again, we are father and son.



















That's Rafiki. In case you don't know, he's a character from the Lion King.



















Well, that's Jack Sparrow.



















The other pirate soliloquizes, "What are you doing to me, you bully?! WAHH!" He is a pirate just like you. Elementary pirate.
























That's me by the Splash Mountain entrance.



















That's me on the Jungle Cruise.



















Another one on the Jungle Cruise.



















This pic kinda reminds me of the camp in "Tarzan."



















Giraffes.



















Scared adventurers.



















Oh my god! A CANNIBAL! I knew this expedition was a bad idea!



















We are arriving to our death-dying doom!



















Dad and I on Splash Mountain.



















Now I don't know why, but the temperature at Disney was warm even though around this time, it was 20 degrees.



















Us in the Haunted Mansion queue.



















Me with the Haunted Mansion in the background.



















Me with some wrong handwriting on Tom Sawyer Island. Let me say it right: "Welcome. If you like dark caves, mystery mines, bottomless pits, shaky bridges, and big rocks, you have come to the best place I know. If you don't like creepy old scary places, don't worry... Huck Finn and myself was plenty scared too. Huck was more scared than me... Tom was not Huck."



















Dad and I emerge from the house.



















This picture is as if we're still in Adventureland. But we're on Tom Sawyer Island.



















Well, we're still on TSI.



















Dad looks horrified. Why? It is because... da-dum... WE ARE ON THE SHAKY BRIDGE!



















I try to escape and...



















I did it!



















Why are we on these stocks? Angry citizens put us there. Now they are torturing us.



















They are especially torturing me! They made me angry!



















This was taken in the exit of Buzz Lightyear. Now let me tell you a story. I used to work for the alien. Above is my employee picture.



















But I was framed to work for Buzz's nemesis, Emperor Zurg. So I was sent to jail with Zurg. I escaped and caused havoc on Earth. That's why I was tortured by the townspeople. I am now planning to prove my innocence.



















Well, here it is. Me with Mickey and Minnie at the Judge's Tent. By the way, the story I made about me with Zurg was just a joke. XD



















All hail my birthday! Now that was when it was chilly.



















Tomorrowland Transit Authority, also closing for a yearly rehab with Space Mountain.



















To wrap it up, here is myself under a "Celebrate Today!" banner.

We're going to go to Disney this Thursday. This time we're going to EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and (for the first time) Animal Kingdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle, that was an awesome tour of your photos! Have fun at Disney this weekend!