Sunday, June 21, 2009

Disney Trip Aftermath

On June 14, 2009, I've returned from my Disney trip. I went to EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. The rides marked in bold are my favorite (I like the Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios favorite more than the EPCOT). Here is what I rode:

EPCOT:

1. Spaceship Earth
2. Canada
3. United Kingdom (King Arthur and the Holy Grail)
4. America
5. Japan (Matsuriza Taiko Drums)
6. Morocco
7. France (L'impressions de France)
8. China
9. Norway (Maelstromm)
10. Mexico (Fiesta Tour)
11. Mission: Space (Green team)
12. Universe of Energy
13. The Seas with Nemo & Friends
14. Living with the Land
15. Honey, I Shrank the Audience

Hollywood Studios:

1. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
2. Star Tours
3. American Idol Experience
4. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
5. Magic of Disney Animation
6. Voyage of the Little Mermaid
7. Studio Backlot Tour
8. Lights, Motors, Action Extreme Stunt Show
9. Beauty & the Beast LIVE!
10. Great Movie Ride
11. Journey to Narnia: Prince Caspian
12. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (2nd time)
13. Rock N' Rollercoaster
14. Toy Story Midway Mania

Animal Kingdom:


1. It's Tough to be a Bug
2. Kali River Rapids (2x)
3. Maharajah Jungle Trek
4. Kilimanjaro Safaris
5. Expedition Everest
6. Primeval Whirl
7. Expedition Everest
8. Flights of Wonder
9. DINOSAUR
10. Expedition Everest
11. Wildlife Express Train
12. Affection Section
13. Tree of Life

P.S.: Originally after the Tree of Life, we were going to ride the Kali River Rapids, but it broke down and there was a wind storm. So we left. By the time we got to I-4 to return to the hotel, it was slightly raining. I felt that there was a tornado.

P.S.S.: I got a Tower of Terror on-ride photo.

P.S.S.S.: My favorite rides I have gone on in all theme parks are now:

Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror, Hulk, Spider-Man, Simpsons Ride, and SheiKra.

P.S.S.S.S.: Originally in EPCOT, we were going to ride Test Track, but it was broken down. By the time we got out of HISTA (Honey, I Shrank the Audience), it was closing time. Same with Soarin', but it had a long queue time.

No comments: