Sunday, March 8, 2009

Universal Future #5 Back?

On February 5, 2009, Fear Factor LIVE! (USF) closed for its seasonal schedule, where it will not reopen until Spring Break. Because of this, Universal Future #5 is back. I'm, once again, keeping an eye on it. The reason is because the Hollywood version was in the seasonal schedule shortly before it closed on August 14, 2008 to be replaced by Creature From the Black Lagoon: The Musical, because that version did not get popularity. Since this version is going on seasonal schedule, I surmise that soon, it will take the same path as its Hollywood cousin. Remember that August 2008 comment about me pondering on a Mamma Mia attraction. I think it should replace FF if it closes, which will be likely (hopefully). You read that right, like I said on the July comment about T2:3D rumored to be closing, I hope FF closes soon. That show is just AWFUL!

No comments: