Tuesday, March 24, 2009

American Idol

Sorry for the long wait, I was constricted by the FCAT, and 3rd quarter exam today. This comment is about who my favorite singer of American Idol is, and how season 8 is going.

Here are my favorites:

Male Female:

Adam Lambert Alison Iraheta

My favorite male singer of season 8 is Adam Lambert, because he is the most exemplary singer I have ever heard during season 8. Alison Iraheta's my favorite female, because she has a beautiful voice, and she reminds me of a classmate of mine who is pretty hot.

Now here is an update on season 8.

Yeah I was a bit shocked when the final 12 became the final 13, and the judges can save a contestant from leaving (once). So anyways here is a list of the final 13:

1. Alexis Grace (kicked off 11th)
2. Michael Sarver
3. Danny Gokey
4. Alison Iraheta
5. Kris Allen
6. Adam Lambert
7. Lil Rounds
8. Scott MacIntyre
9. Jorge Núñez (kicked off 12th)
10. Jasmine Murray (kicked off 13th)
11. Megan Joy
12. Matt Giraud
13. Anoop Desai

The recent departures were disappointing, especially Alexis Grace. Why did they have to vote her off?! That incident angered me!>:(. Michael Sarver should have left. That guy ruined the country music as I know it!

P.S.: I really wanted to watch American Idol tonight, but Obama's speech is occuring so I'll have to wait till TOMORROW!

No comments: