Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Fair!

Today, I have gone to a fair in Miami Gardens and it had many rides. I had to give them tickets to ride them, that I rode only 3. Here are the rides:

1. Giant Expo Wheel (Ferris Wheel)
2. Yo-Yo (Chairswing)
3. Star Trooper (Orbiter)

My favorite of them is the Yo-Yo. And before I went on the swing, I have never gone on a swing before. It was wicked!

While on Star Trooper, I felt like my feet were about to rip off.

In the upcoming Harry Potter island at Universal, I think they should build a chairswing themed to the Whomping Willow.

P.S.: Before today, I have not gone on a ferris wheel in ages.

P.S.S.: There was also a freefall, but I thought to myself, "Dr. Doom is a plethora of times bigger and better."

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S. What is a note without a P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S?