Thursday, April 21, 2011

USF 2012 Update

From Universal Orlando Resort Facebook:

Here’s the first UORHint: We captured this photo of Thierry Coup, Senior Vice President of the Creative Studio, working in his office at Universal Creative. What do you think he is working on?


















Well the first Universal Orlando hint on their new 2012 attraction (replacing Jimmy Neutron) has been posted. Now for some notable clues:

1. A banana. This means either King Kong 360 or Despicable Me (the Minions' favorite food). There have been rumors of a version of the Kong 360 coming to Florida replacing Disaster. I doubt it will fit in the Neutron building though. So I'm leaning towards Despicable Me (and even more reasons will come in the next two clues I spotted).

2. I don't know if this is just his shadow or not (with the pen), but Coup's hand apparently has a shadow of Gru, the main character of Despicable Me, pointing his finger.

3. At first I didn't see it, but if you look carefully from the window:















I seem to have created a red circle, circling what appears to be a Minion looking inside the office.

I think this spills the beans. Despicable Me is coming to Universal! =D I might miss Neutron still, but I have no doubt that Despicable Me will work epic as a ride! =)

No comments: