Saturday, April 2, 2011

Is Kraken Sinking?

Yesterday, Screamscape reported this scary rumor about Kraken at SeaWorld Orlando:

Park News - (4/1/11) A nasty rumor has sprung up it seems for a signature attraction of SeaWorld. I didn't believe this at first, but a source has confirmed to me that it is true. Now when I post this, I want to make a statement that even though this rumor sounds full of garbage, do not start ranting that I am full of crap, etc. I am posting this so you can get one last ride when the time comes.
With that said, the nasty rumor is that Kraken, the B&M Floorless in the park, is sinking, due to poor infrastructure on the land it sits on. SeaWorld may be forced to remove it entirely and relocate it to either another SeaWorld park or a Six Flags park.
I would hope SeaWorld puts it up somewhere else in the park. With the lack of rides in the park, removing Kraken would just cause an attendance drop for the park and that would not be too good.


Eep...! I would hope this is false.

*please let this be an April Fool's joke*

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Late April Fools on ya! =P