Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Updates of the Intimidators #8

This is the last update of the Intimidators. So, no more after this one, now that the coasters are pretty much set (Intimidator at Carowinds is open, while I305 opens at the end of the week).

Intimidator at Carowinds is open. See a POV from RollerCoasterExpert:



I'm very emotional. I've been watching the coaster since last summer. Now it is open. It looks very neat!

Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion opens tomorrow for Media Day (and just in time for April Fools), while officially opening to the public as well on April 2nd. Speaking of I305... here's a teaser video from Clint Novak of CoasterCrew (including some real POV of the coaster):



That second hill looks steeper than I thought it would. Also, once again... the webcam paused (since March 15th, 2010). But I don't care now... it's pretty much done now. Testing started March 14th, BTW.

So now that the Timmies are pretty much taken care of, all that's left is Busch Gardens Tampa... AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN RIGHT BUSCH?!?! DON'T LIE... I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! GIVE US THE DANG COASTER!!! I'm expecting an announcement from you, Busch... I know it! Sesame Street's done! And you said Intamin or Vekoma track would arrive after Sesame Street is done! And NO TRACK!!! BLEH! I expect an announcement from you, Busch, by the end of this school year... or else!

Sorry, I just had to do that... I'm too excited for that Blitz Coaster... XD

Anyways, this concludes "the Updates of the Intimidators." Glad you stuck around for my humor.

And now... I will start throwing buckets of water on Busch Gardens' head, unless they announce that coaster now! XD

No comments: