Sunday, March 7, 2010

I305 FAIL?

From Mark Newman at ThemeParkInsider on 3/5/2010:

"A good friend works for Cedar Fair. He stated the winter storms at both parks have had some impact on construction. However, Carowinds is ahead of schedule and their coaster will open on time. KD was supposed to start testing this week, and that hasn't happened because of issues with the pull through. If testing does not start by next week, the April 2 opening will be in jeopardy and may be pushed back until April 17."

Uh-oh, another Maverick/Rip Ride Rockit problem...? =|

From bill_s at KDFansite 3/6/2010:
"I think it was clear there was some problem at the top of the lift, where the pull-through train spent so much time. I noticed one morning a bucket from the crane next to that spot, on the side away from the webcam and not seen on it, as well as the morning I reported the train was on the drop either going up or down."

OMG... THEY'RE TAKING OFF THE LIFT LIKE THEY DID WITH ROCKIT LAST JUNE?! O_o

Only joking guys... Sometimes I just have silly flashbacks to when they had all those problems with Rockit.

I really hope there is not a problem with Timmy 305...


No comments: