Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brazil: Part 2 of 4 BUZIOS (December 26, 2008 - December 29, 2008)

We left Terisópolis on December 26, 2008 and arrived back at Rio de Janeiro. But before that, we hiked a tropical mountain in the Serra dos Órgãos National Park, in the outskirts of Teresópolis. Initially, I thought we were going to spend the rest of the trip in Rio de Janeiro... BUT I WAS WRONG! Unexpectedly, we went to Buzios, a beach town east of Rio. My brother finished reading his comic, "Watch Man" on our way to the town. When we arrived at Buzios, we toured the town. They had appetizing lime ice cream.:P mmmmmm..... Delicious. The next day, December 27, 2008, we learned that the hotel room we stayed in sucked. i.e. moth-eaten blankets, and the toilet which did not work. We were about to return to Niteroí, but the manager of the hotel found us a room, which was perfect, so we continued our stayin Buzios. That day, I began thinking of surfing the next day, and that night I went to a building which holds a game: "Laser Tag: The Ultimate Laser Adventure." I played laser tag there. The next day, December 28, 2008, it turned out that I surfed after all. That was a great gift for the last day in Buzios. That night, I played laser tag and ate ice cream one last time. The next day, December 29, 2008, we left Buzios, before the owner of the room the manager bought came, because we did not want him to get angered with the manager that he still sees us when we were not supposed to be here. The owner, by the way, is a friend of my uncle's dad. We stopped at Cabo Frio, a town between Buzios and Niteroí, for lunch and returned to Niteroí.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

I have a picture of you surfing if you want to post it!