Sunday, January 4, 2009

Brazil: Part 1 of 4 THE BEGINNING (December 21, 2008 - December 25, 2008)

I bet you guys are all wondering why I haven't posted any comments lately. It is because I was in Brazil. I did many extraordinary things there, such as riding a horse in Petropolis, and surfing in Buzios. I also did laser tag in Buzios, which truly was the ultimate laser adventure. The stuff I mentioned, by the way, are the stuff I did for the very first time. Here is how it went. We arrived from the airport on December 21, 2008 and I spent time with my cousins in Niteroi, a city on the other side of the bay of Rio de Janeiro (in case you don't know). It is home to most of my relatives on my mom's side. The next day (December 22, 2008), we went to a town in the mountains north of Rio called Petropolis. We went to my aunt's house before arriving at the hotel. We then explored Petropolis on December 23, 2008 and plans for Petropolis began 1843 and the colony opened to colonists on 1845. The town is home to the last house of Santos Dumont before his death, and a crystal palace. On December 24, 2008, I rode a horse at the hotel (just in time for Christmas), and left Petropolis that day and arrived at Terisópolis where I met my mom's aunt who is about 90 years old (this month she'll be 91). The next day, I woke up on Christmas and went to Anta and had a Christmas Party there. The party was also because my cousin was getting engaged. We returned to Terisópolis.

No comments: