Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Universal Studios Florida (Day 2)

Day 2: Universal Studios Florida, June 7, 2008



















This is us starting the day at CityWalk.



















As you can see, the Simpsons Ride has opened its doors.



















I didn't know there was going to be a second Simpsons Ride. Just kidding. I was making a joke because those characters appeared on the construction walls. We're about to be "arrested by Chief Wiggum.
























This is the Roboasis attraction between Men in Black: Alien Attack and the new Simpsons Ride (which is my favorite at USF). That's my cousin cooling off.
























Now I'm cooling off.:)



















This is me "saving" my cousin from the "mouth"of a statue of Woody Woodpecker.
























This is us and Shaggy and Scooby Doo. OMG! I forgot to ask them if they wanted Scooby Snacks! ;). Anyways, this was taken by the Terminator 2: 3D attraction.



















I feel sorry for not asking them if they wanted Scooby Snacks.;). I was making a joke.



















Now the rest of the family appeared.



















A bus is strolling through the Hollywood section of the park and the Simpsons are in it. There's Marge, Grandpa Simpson (asleep), and (if you closely) Bart. The Simpsons are here because of the new ride. Terminator 2: 3D is in the background.



















There's Homer. I managed to get his attention and Lisa's attention.



















There's Lisa and Homer again. Once again if you look closely, you can see Santa's Little Helper (the Simpson's dog).



















Prepare for something that is hilarious. Its Horror Make-Up Show before it was refurbished from late June to early July 2008.



















This is us on our way to Shrek 4D after we got off Horror Make-Up Show.



















This is me in a SpongeBob hat. I think this was before Shrek 4D because I remember wearing this before going on it.



















This is us in Disaster Studios. My cousin got to star. Her mom was her agent.



















Now more people have walked up on stage. I wanted dad to go up but Lonnie chose someone else.



















My cousin is in a scene now.



















My cousin's ready for her moment to shine.



















This was in the trailer of Mutha Nature at the end of the ride. I videotaped it. I will put it on the blog soon.



















This is awesome! My cousin in a movie!



















That's me in front of Disaster Studios.



















There came a movie star next to me.
























This is my cousin and I in front of Disaster Studios.



















I think this is in the Twister queue. That's my cousin and I.



















Dad is waiting in the queue lines of Twister.



















My cousin is awesome!



















That's mom and my aunt.



















We're about to leave Universal for two years. The Universal globe is in the background. Notice in the far left, you can see the Hulk.

No comments: