Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Favorite Movies in 2008

1. Iron Man - This was such an awesome movie. If this list is combined with my favorites from 2007, it would be tied with Spider-Man 3. By the way, I think I'm getting it for DVD today. It also had an awesome climax battle.

2. Mamma Mia - This movie was awesome too. It's better than High School Musical and Grease combined. I love the songs and the comedy.

3. Incredible Hulk - This movie was great. I love the part when Bruce Banner said, when he was about to have sex with Betty Ross, "I can't be too excited." That was funny.

4. Tied with Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Wall-E - Those movies were fine. I liked the ending scene of Indiana Jones when Indy married Marion Ravenwood. I liked the part when Indy fought the Soviets. Something tells me there may be a spin-off. I also liked it when Wall-E met EVE.

5. Igor - That one was funny.

6. Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D - That one was good. It could use more special effects though. I liked the dinosaur chase.

7. Speed Racer - I liked it, but it had too many explosions. It was still pretty cool.

8. Horton Hears a Who - It was pretty funny.

9. Spiderwick Chronicles - It was fine, but the ending was confusing.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

I don't think Indy fought the Soviets in this movie. He was fighting the Nazis!!! The Soviets were our allies in WW2.