Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update on Gustav #1

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched Fox News, and it says that Hurricane Gustav is a category 3, but is expected to become a CATEGORY 4!! GREAT SCOTT!!!!!!! The waves are 40 ft. high according to the Weather Channel! The residents are evacuating New Orleans (they're lucky). For those of the residents who haven't evacuated yet, EVACUATE NOW!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!! If you stay you'll have to face the same thing you did with Katrina! You don't want to face a hurricane again, after what you faced THREE SOLID YEARS AGO!!! Anyways, I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Driving Force of Nature said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Driving Force of Nature said...

I deleted my comment because I had the wrong storm name. I meant "Ike", but that's not a problem either. Florida has been very lucky with hurricanes this year!!!