Saturday, August 2, 2008

Return

Yesterday, I returned from my trip early. I didn't get to go on the SheiKra, because it was too much for me, but I was able to go on the Kumba and Montu. Here are the rides I went on:

7/31/08

1. Clydesdale Hamlet (Petting Zoo) - Egypt
2. Edge of Africa (Petting Zoo) - Egypt
3. Kumba (Steel Coaster)* - Congo
4. Gwazi (Tiger) (Wooden/Dueling Coaster) - Morocco
5. Gwazi (Lion) (Wooden/Dueling Coaster) - Morocco
6. Montu (Steel/Inverted Coaster)* - Egypt
7. Show Jumping Hall of Fame (Museum) - Egypt
8. Tut's Tomb (Exhibit) - Egypt
9. Land of the Dragons (Playground) - Bird Gardens
10. Hospitality House Stage (Concert) - Bird Gardens
11. Sandstorm (Orbiter)* - Timbuktu
12. Pirates 4D (3D Cinema)* - Timbuktu
13. Ubanga-Banga Bumper Cars (Bumper Cars) - Congo
14. Congo River Rapids (River Rapids) - Congo
15. Stanley Falls Flume (Log Flume)* - Stanleyville

8/1/08

1. Tanganyika Tidal Wave (Shoots-the-Chutes)* - Stanleyville
2. Rhino Rally (Safari) - Nairobi
3. Katonga (Musical)* - Morocco
4. Scorpion (Steel Coaster) - Timbuktu
5. Wild Surge (Launched Freefall)* - Jungala
6. Treetop Trails (Playground)* - Jungala

* = First time

P.S.: On 7/31/08, I got a Kumba ride photo. On 8/1/08, I got a Montu T-Shirt.

P.S.S.: Now, Montu and Kumba are my favorite rides.

P.S.S.S.: On 8/1/08, it rained so much, I had to get my Montu T-Shirt while taking shelter in the Montu gift shop.

P.S.S.S.S.: On 7/31/08, after Pirates 4D, Mom and I attempted to go on the Cheetah Chase in Timbuktu, but it was late, and Dad wanted to go on some water rides, so I left the ride.

P.S.S.S.S.S.: This November, I'm going to Busch Gardens again, so there's still a chance I can go on the SheiKra.

2 comments:

Driving Force of Nature said...

SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!
SHEIKRA!!!

:-)

Kyle said...

Yeah, I can't wait for November! Mom already booked the hotel. I can't wait for SheiKra! :-)