Saturday, January 15, 2011

More Cheetah Hunt Vertical Activity and Gwazi Update

Yesterday, they put up the inversion for Cheetah Hunt, which doesn't look like a heartline roll, but a corkscrew.

These are from RCPro's latest update:












































































This looks fantastic! =D My best guess as to what will go up next is either the Parabola which also goes over the train or the track going out of third trench and into the inversion. Either way, this looks very impressive!

As for Gwazi, according to the update, water dummies are now on the new trains, which indicates that testing is right around the corner. This pic is also from the RCPro update:



















I hope I can put up my pics from the day I was there, because I got some awesome angles of the Windcatcher Tower! =D

Anyways, I'll keep you updated!

No comments: