Friday, June 11, 2010

Canada's Wonderland Update #1

Recently, Russ Montague has been giving possible hints for the possible Canada's Wonderland 2011 Project:

June 11, 2010

I may have had my eyes closed the entire time....237ft of AHHHHH!!!!!!


June 9, 2010

It was way too wet out there....but they totally dug out the holes for the "things".


June 4, 2010

I'm so sweaty after trucking through the forest. Oh also, I've uploaded the pics I took. They're in the "Project Thunderball"


June 4, 2010

I feel a park walk is in order today....it's going to be a nice day. Maybe I'll take a spin around Vortex lake


And a user on CWMania also gave a hint. From CedarFair at CWMania:

I would keep your eyes on the medieval part of the park, and the splashworks/ fx theater part of the park.


All this seems... pretty interesting that's for sure.

No comments: