Sunday, February 1, 2009

Disney Trip

On my birthday, January 24th, I visited Magic Kingdom. I went on the following:

1. Space Mountain
2. Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
3. Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Jungle Cruise
6. Splash Mountain
7. Haunted Mansion
8. Tom Sawyer Island
9. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
10. 2nd time Splash Mountain
11. Stitch's Great Escape
12. 2nd time Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
13. "it's a small world"
14. Snow White's Scary Adventures
15. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
16. Mickey's Country House
17. Judge's Tent
18. Barnstormer
19. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
20. Tommorowland Transit Authority
21. Carousel of Progress

I met the following:

1. Rafiki (between the time I went on Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Jungle Cruise) - Adventureland

2. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse (Judge's Tent) - Toontown

P.S.: This spring break, I think I'll be visiting the other three parks in Disney (EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom)

P.S.S.: I've bot a Splash Mountain ride photo to remember my time on Splash Mountain. The photo was on the first time.

P.S.S.S.: "You can do whatever you want to me, just please... PLEASE don't throw me in the Briar Patch"

-Quoted by Brer Rabbit
Splash Mountain

2 comments:

Driving Force of Nature said...

Which park is next?

Kyle said...

Well, we're going to Disney next week.