Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Islands of Adventure

My favorite theme park I visited so far is Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando Resort. You might be wondering why I wasn't present on June 6 and June 7 of 2008, because I was at Universal with my parents, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Scott, and my cousin Sara. Islands of Adventure (Incredible Hulk Coaster 2x, Spider-Man 2x, Dr. Doom's Fearfall 2x, Ripsaw Falls 3x, Popeye & Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges 2x, Jurassic Park River Adventure 2x, Caro-Seuss-el, Poseidon's Fury, 8th Voyage of Sinbad (which was hilarious. lol), Dueling Dragons (Ice), Flying Unicorn, Jurassic Park Discovery Center, Storm Force Acceleration, Dueling Dragons (Fire)) Universal Studios Florida (Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast, the new Simpsons Ride, Men in Black: Alien Attack, E.T. Adventure, Terminator 2: 3-D, Universal's Horror Make-Up Show (lol. Hilarious as well.), Shrek 4-D, Animal Actors on Location, the new Disaster, Fear Factor LIVE, Beetlejuice, Revenge of the Mummy, and Twister.) Other rides I went on other than that day were HITSSTTR, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Cat in the Hat, If I Ran the Zoo, the rest of Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone rides (when I was little), Jaws, Earthquake (Disaster), and Back to the Future (Simpsons).

P.S.: After Caro-Seuss-el, I attempted to go on One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. After Beetlejuice, I attempted to go on Jaws but it was closed due to technical difficulties.

P.S.S.: My favorite rides at Islands of Adventure are Spider-Man and Incredible Hulk Coaster. My favorite rides at Universal Studios Florida are Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast and Simpsons Ride.

1 comment:

Driving Force of Nature said...

Wow! What a great trip! YOU ARE SO BRAVE!